Delivery & Returns
– Both Fabric and Made To Measure orders are delivered to the store in which you placed your order.
– If you require your order to be delivered to a different store, please let us know when placing your order and we will try our best to fulfil this.
– Postage/courier – we can arrange to have your order delivered to yourself or a 3rd party, but at a cost to yourself. Postage is calculated by the weight and delivery.
– An express delivery of your fabric order can be arranged at a cost, but this can also be dependant on the stock availability.
– Whilst every effort is made to ensure your fabric is sold to you in good condition if you discover a problem, we advise you to call the store you purchased the fabric from or return to the store with the fabric and receipt. We can discuss the issue and aim to solve the problem.
– If you are purchasing fabric for yourself or a third party to make up, please take particular care to ensure that there is no obvious flaw before proceeding with the work.
– Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss, for example the cost of making up curtains by a third party, if there is an obvious flaw in the fabric which should have been noticed by the seamstress.
We are happy to investigate any problems, as far as is reasonable. However if there is a discrepancy please note that proof of purchase is required.