We also provide a Made To Measure Roman Blind making service.
We can make each blind to the size and style that you require.
Each blind is beautifully and carefully made by professional roman blind makers.
You can choose your fabric direct from the shelf or from the hangers and samples on show in our stores.
You order is taken by a member of staff on a one to one basis.
Measuring for blinds can often be difficult especially if you have bay windows or
angled recessed windows. We provide a professional measuring and fitting service to
ensure your blinds fit perfectly.
Alternatively if you are confident at measuring your windows, have a look at our
measuring guide for some tips.
Roman Blinds to consider…..
- Our roman blinds are made to the size you require.
- Roman blinds are suitable for all rooms in your home.
- They are ideal for small windows or if you have insufficient space either side of your window.
- Roman blinds also use less fabric, if you have a budget.
- Or using less fabric might mean you can consider that more expensive decadent fabric.
- Your blinds can be made with boarders, trimmings, self lined, or contrast fabrics.
- All blinds are lined to ensure this prolongs and protects them from exposure to light.
- You can choose from standard lining, thermal lining, or for extra warmth and a sumptuous look – interlining
- Blackout lining is available in white, ivory and stone.
- All blinds are made ready for you to fit straight as soon as you get home.
- They are simple to fit with brackets and fixing included.
All of our blinds are made using a cassette head rail, we offer a value cassette or premier cassette.
All of our blinds are made to comply with child safety standards:
Value Cassette Headrail
The value option is often used with smaller blinds and lighter weight fabrics.
As standard this blind comes with a safety bracket that must be fitted to the wall
to ensure the chain is secure and out of reach of young children.
Premier Cassette headrail
The premier option is often used on wide blinds or heavier weight fabrics.
No safety bracket is required with this blind due to its components. If the blind has
extreme pressure put on the chain the mechanism releases and the chain and compartment drops out.
This does not result in the blind breaking, the compartment and chain is easily fitted back into place to
continue normal use of the blind.
If you require any more information on about our Made To Measure service, a quote
for roman blinds, or to discuss our measuring and fitting service, please contact us.
“Professional measuring and fitting service available”