Here at Calico & Co, we only require basic information from our customers.
Most of our work is done with pen & paper – which we are often told by our customers is very refreshing!
What we collect from you
We will collect the following information from you when you place a Made To Measure order, fabric orders or sample requests with Calico & Co:
– Contact number and maybe an email address
– Address and postcode
What we do with the information
We require your information for the following reasons:
– To contact you with regards to your order or ordered samples.
– Internal record keeping: All of our Made To Measure orders and fabric orders are hand-written in order books. We safely store all orders for a period of time after which all records are destroyed.
– If you liaise with Calico & Co via email, your email address will be stored on our computers, but we will not contact you unless we are in the process of an order with you.
– From time to time we may look at our hand-written orders to enable us to improve our products, sales and services.
– If you have signed up to our newsletter, we will periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
-You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at anytime.
*We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
Should you require any further information on this, please do not hesitate to contact us.